Audio interface UHF RFID Mini Reader writer 0.5M for Android & IOS mobile Smart Phone
Audio interface UHF RFID mini reader writer for Android mobile phone with SDK
This is the latest portable RFID UHF solution for business. This mini RFID UHF reader with writer function is the most competitive option for your RFID projects.
As an RFID professional, you know well how expensive a handheld RFID UHF reader? It's mostly something more than US$1,000. If your project requires a handheld reader, this inevitably increases your budget presented to your clients.
However, this small mini card reader can make your proposal much attractive without sacrificing the mobility of your solution. It is unique designed in the market that can support any cell phones no matter it is running on Android or IOS. It uses the audio jack as connecting interface that there is actually no cell phone without an audio interface.
Now only at tenth of your original budget, you can turn your cell phone into an industrial RFID reader for a variety of applications including logistics, asset management, library, retail, to name just a few.
It is a writer also.
This is open technology. We understand the need of developers so we have prepared a software development kit (SDK) for you.
1) support for ultra-high frequency (UHF) tags of standard EPC G2 Class 1 and 18000-6B
2) intelligent system for both Android and IOS platform
3) the communication interface: 3.5 mm audio interface (ordinary headphone jack)
4) read distance: 0.5 m (depending on the size label)
5) working hours, continuous work 4 hours
6) material: ABS + PC engineering plastic
7) size: 48 mm * 42 mm * 15 mm
8) weight: 35 g
9) built-in battery capacity: 550 ma
10) working environment temperature: - 10 ℃ ~ 60 ℃
11) Potential applications:
- Equipment inventory assets
- Intelligent tour appliance
- Logistics electronic tag query
- Intelligent electronic patrolling
- The individual RFID terminal device
|The Model||UHF RFID Reader|
|Frequency||920 MHZ to 925 MHZ|
|The Tag supported||ISO18000-6 c/EPC,
Class1 Gen2 tags
|Interface||The 3.5 mm audio interface|
|Temperature range||- 20 ° C ~ + 60 ° C|
|Operating short||Up to 0.5 m, depending on the tag|
|The working hours||Continuous work for 4 hours (with built-in Lithium battery)|
|Dimension||48 * 42 * 15 mm|
|Platform||The Android & IOS|
Briefing of Usage:
- the normal work: green light is long
- read the labels of EPC: green light flashing
- read the label the USER data: green light flashing
- reader hardware failure: light not on
- the electric quantity is low: green light have been slow to flicker (low electric alarm, please charge as soon as possible)
- battery low: green light has been rapid flashing (low electricity stop using, cannot read card)
- recharging in progress: red light
- charging complete: red light off
- Mini reader x 1
- USB cable x 1
- Charger NOT provided
|With Built-in Battery||Yes|
Still have a question? No worries.