Range of application:
1. The wireless video transmission system, wireless audio and video system;
2. Wireless monitoring system;
3. The baby care system;
4. WirelessPhotography system;
5. Remote-controlled transceiver system;
6. Wireless visual doorbell system;
1. The working frequency is high, anti-jamming performance is good.
2. Adopt the new circuit, the new structure design, to ensure that the image and voice clear.
3. The selection of channels, and not easy to generate mutual interference between each channel.
4. Have applied extension function, strong adaptability.
1. The working frequency: 2414-2468 MHZ
2. Use the channel: 4
3. The double channel can transmit video and audio signals
4. The video signal indication: PAL/NTSC.
5. Audio input impedance: 1 k Ω video input impedance: 75 Ω
6. Power supply: 9-12 v / 2 a (DC) or 8 to 12 v / 1 a (DC)
Video input: (1) double track audio input (2) (6.0 MHZ NTSC 6.5 MHZ PAL)
Transmission power: 32.5 dBM
Current largest consumption: 500 ma
The input voltage: 12 v
Receiver frequency: CH 1 = 2414 MHZ CH 2 = 2432 MHZ CH 3 = 2450 MHZ CH 4 = 2468 MHZ
Receiving sensitivity: - 90 DBM
Receiver's biggest current consumption: 160 ma
The input voltage: 5 v video output (1)
Dual channel audio output (2) (6.0 MHZ NTSC 6.5 MHZ PAL)
Working temperature: 2.4 GHZ wireless audio emission receiver - 10-120 degrees,
Radiofrequency radiation distance: accessibility is more than 600 meters.
Note: this system contains a Transmitter and a Receiver in each one. "Transmitter" for launch was on the roof, the roof with "Receiver" for the Receiver.
Suit: accessories, are panel
|The socket||Launch on purpose||Receiving the application|
|Video||Video signal input port||Video signal output|
|AUDIO R||The right sound channel audio signal input port||Right sound channel output audio signal|
|AUDIO L||Audio signal left sound channel input port||Left sound channel output audio signal|
2, the rear panel
|Launch on purpose||Receiving the application|
|The LED light||The light is said power supply is connected||High light said power supply is connected|
|The in||DC / 9 V to 12 V / 1.5 V power adapter input interface||DC / 9 V to 12 V / 1.5 V power adapter input interface|
|CH the SELECT||The output channel choice||Input channel selection|
|Ant||The antenna||The antenna|
Directions for use:
1 choose device operating frequency.(note: a transmitter and a receiver operating frequency must be consistent, otherwise no like silent and receive no signal.)
2 the TV or monitor with audio and video line connected to the receiver of the audio and video output.
3 antenna installation equipment.(please pay attention to. In the installation and unloading antenna, please be sure to switch off power supply)
4 plug adapter, power light shine.
After installation of a transmitter and a receiver, observe the reception, by adjusting the Angle of transmitter and receiver antenna, make sound and image to achieve the best effect.
|The emitter||1 (Transmitter)||The receiver||1 (Receiver)|
|The power adapter||2||A small antenna||Article 2.|
|Audio and video line||Article 2.|
*** Welcome visit our officlal website www.security-warehouse.com for most up-to-date product information, manual and software download, knowledge sharing and industrial news. SECURITY-WAREHOUSE.COM is committed to provide professionalism to maximize our clients purchase satisfaction. ***
* required fields
Block 4 West, SEG Technology Park, Hua Qiang Road North, Shenzhen, China