The DVR keyboard can be used simultaneously with the DVR mainframe and built-in hard disk VCR to control matching terminal products, such as high/constant- speed dome cameras, decoders, etc. The electric outlet between the controlling keyboard and the receiving terminal is EIA/RS 485, which enables the keyboard to control as many as 128 dome cameras or other terminals within a maximal communication range of 1.5 Km.
Description of Main Functions
1. The keyboard output adopts photoelectric insulated 485 control, which
provides strong anti-jamming and long-range transmission.
2. The range for dome camera or decoder address setup: 1~255.
3. Variable-speed operation can be applied to the built-in dome of the high speed dome camera.
4. Pre-set positions can be setup and previewed in the high speed dome camera.
5. Up to four tour routes can be setup and previewed in the high speed dome camera, with each tour having a maximum of 16 pre-set positions, dwell time and speed for each pre-set positions programmable.
6. The high speed dome camera can be manually / automatically controlled.
7. Lens zoom ratio, focus and iris can be manually controlled.
8. More than one terminals, such as dome cameras and decoders, can be controlled.
9. Control can be realized by simultaneously using the DVR keyboard with one DVR mainframe or built-in hard disk VCR.
* required fields
Block 4 West, SEG Technology Park, Hua Qiang Road North, Shenzhen, China