Desktop reader/writer is a compact and integrated UHF RFID device used to identify tags and write data into tags in desktop short distance reading and in indoor conditions like warehouses, manufacturing facilities, distribution centers or libraries.
- Completely independent intellectual property rights design;
- Fully support UHF EPC Gen2 (ISO18000-6 - c) , ISO18000-6 b Agreement electronic tag;
- Advanced tag anti-collision processing algorithm, high literacy rate; (distinguish multiple cards at a time)
- Working frequency 860 ~ 960 MHZ ( Can be adjusted according to the requirements of different countries or regions via desktop software bundled )
- With broad spectrum frequency hopping (FHSS) Work or fixed frequency means of transmission;
- The output power : The biggest 30 dBm (adjustable);
- Data interface with TCP/IP + RS232
- Built in sending and receiving antenna, read distance about 20-30 CM
- Low power design, single 9V AC Power supply, external power adapter required
- Support response (interaction) working mode and active work mode;
- Active (or Passive) operation mode of output format and parameters can be configured;
- Provide dynamic link libraries ( DLL ), support for further development.
- SDK on C# and Delphi and VC
- Dimension: 160mmx110mmx35mm