HY107 desktop reader/writer is a compact and integrated UHF RFID device used to identify tags and write data into tags in mid range distance in indoor conditions like warehouses, manufacturing facilities, distribution centers or libraries.
- Completely independent intellectual property rights design;
- Fully support UHF EPC Gen2 (ISO18000-6 - c) , ISO18000-6 b Agreement electronic tag;
- Advanced tag collision processing algorithm, high literacy rate; (distinguish multiple cards at a time)
- Working frequency 902 ~ 928 MHZ ( Can be adjusted according to the requirements of different countries or regions )
- With broad spectrum frequency hopping (FHSS) Work or fixed frequency means of transmission;
- The output power : The biggest 30 DBM (adjustable);
- Built in sending and receiving antenna, read distance about 2 M , write to the distance about 50 cm*
- Low power design, single 6 v Power supply;
- Support response (interaction) working mode and active work mode;
- Active work mode output format and parameters can be configured;
- support USB interface;
- Provide dynamic link libraries ( DLL ), support for secondary development.
- SDK on C# and Delphi and VC
- Dimension: 160mmx110mmx35mm