OS810 desktop reader/writer is a compact and portable integrated UHF RFID device used to identify tags and write data into tags in short distance especially in indoor conditions like warehouses, manufacturing facilities, distribution centers or libraries.
● For tag programming and document management as a integrated reader
● PC interface
● User-friendly tag programming software
● Easy data transfer
All frequency bands in the world available
Fixed Frequency or FHSS, Software Programmable
RF Power Output Range
+15dBm～+30dBm Factory Default :+25dBm
2dBi Linear Polarization, or 2dBi Circular Polarization
Compatible Types of Tag
EPC C1 G2 (ISO18000-6C), or ISO18000-6B
1) RS-232 :1 port 9-pin DB-9 Female
2) RS-485 :1 port 6-pin Connector Male (No.5-6pin)
Up to 57,600 bps
1) Allows Programmable interface with host applications.
2) Currently supports VC or VB applications.
Dimension / Weight
170mmx120mmx50 mm / 0.5kg
Working Temp: -20℃~+55℃
Storage Temp: -45℃~+85℃