LCD display Keyboard Controller for CCTV PTZ Camera 2D
The DVR keyboard can be used simultaneously with the DVR mainframe and built-in hard disk VCR to control matching terminal products, such as high/constant- speed dome cameras, decoders, etc.
The DVR keyboard can be used simultaneously with the DVR mainframe and built-in hard disk VCR to control matching terminal products, such as high/constant- speed dome cameras, decoders, etc. The electric outlet between the controlling keyboard and the receiving terminal is EIA/RS 485, which enables the keyboard to control as many as 128 dome cameras or other terminals within a maximal communication range of 1.5 Km.
Description of Main Functions
1. The keyboard output adopts photoelectric insulated 485 control, which
provides strong anti-jamming and long-range transmission.
2. The range for dome camera or decoder address setup: 1~255.
3. Variable-speed operation can be applied to the built-in dome of the high speed dome camera.
4. Pre-set positions can be setup and previewed in the high speed dome camera.
5. Up to four tour routes can be setup and previewed in the high speed dome camera, with each tour having a maximum of 16 pre-set positions, dwell time and speed for each pre-set positions programmable.
6. The high speed dome camera can be manually / automatically controlled.
7. Lens zoom ratio, focus and iris can be manually controlled.
8. More than one terminals, such as dome cameras and decoders, can be controlled.
9. Control can be realized by simultaneously using the DVR keyboard with one DVR mainframe or built-in hard disk VCR.
- Power supply: DC9V 500mA
- Provided power adapter: AC220V10% 50/60HZ switch to DC9V 500mA
- Communication connection mode: RS-485 for mainframe connection; RS-485 bus mode for controlling units connection
- Baud rate of communication: 2400/4800/9600/19200 BIT/S
- Range of communication: 1500M (0.5MM twisted-pair)
- Dimension: 70（H）X 165（W）X 270（L）mm
- Temperature: 0℃~60℃
- Relative Humidity：90%RH