RFID 13.56 MHz NFC 15693 Portable Bluetooth Reader Writer for Android Smartphone
Unique in market - Bluetooth + RFID / NFC + Android
Full Range Frequency of RFID available - 125KHz, 13.56MHz and 960MHz
Most Affordable Portable RFID Read Write Solution for Mobile
Smartphone with Android Supported
Software Development Kit Provided for Customization
* Co-operation with installers and distributors are welcome, please contact us for discussion.
This is an innovative use of RFID application with Bluetooth technology supported Android and other platforms.
- Working frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Card reader: active and passive reading card type
- Means of communication: USB Interface communication and Bluetooth communication
- Supported protocols: ISO 15693
- Dimensions: 83 x 52 x 25.8mm
- Product weight: 98g
- Working voltage: 3.7 ～ 4.2V ( built-in rechargeable Lithium battery)
- Charging voltage: 110 ～ 240V AC ， 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: < 0.8W
- Card reading distance: 5 ～ 10cm
- Card reader: 0.1S
- Bluetooth communication distance: 10-15m
- Bluetooth specification: class two
- Communication baud rate: 9600bps
- PC: PDA 、 PC Machines, mobile phones, tablet computers
- Supported platform: Android, Windows CE, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
How this device could be used in security?
RFID has been widely used in security industry as access control, checkpoint recording and credential. Regularly the reading device is embedded inside fixed hardware mounted on site or produced as a portable and handheld small device. Up to this moment, the majority of these devices are operated at off-line basis, data collected could only be downloaded to computer for analysis on batch. With the increasing popularity of smartphone, using this bluetooth reader with your smartphone can effectively release the potential of online information management for a variety of security applications.
What can be done using Software Development Kit?
Software Development Kit with sample software is available FREE for download. The kit contacts coding and libraries and API documentation on various programming platform including C#, Visual C++, Delphi and Visual Basic. Information about development on Android and legacy Windows CE are also available.
Edges of this Product:
- Affordability that being a low-cost portable RFID / NFC reading and writing solution
- Flexibility as independent reader but capable of working with any Android smartphone even without NFC capability
- Expandability that one platform for all RFID frequency (this reader with models supporting 125Khz, 134.2Khz, 13.56Khz and 860-925 MHz)
How Security-Warehouse can provide?
As your partner, we are committed to support your business on the product provided. We can provide:
- the bluetooth-based reader
- warranty and support
- parts for maintenance
- solution and application consultancy
- software development service
- system integration
- 1 x Bluetooth reader
- 1 x Charger and cable
- 1 x Software Kit with SDK (download)