RFID LF 125 KHz Mid-Range Card Reader EM 4100 RS232RS485WG34WG42
RFID LF 125 KHz Mid-Range Card Reader EM 4100 RS232 Wiegand
This is a RFID Low Frequency 125KHz Mid-Range Card Reader ( so far the longest range of 125KHz reader in market ) is a stable, high performance and cost-effective RFID solution for longer range of applications beyond proximity. This is particularly suitable for use at car park, regular access control and other industrial and business premises.
This card reader is used 125kHz frequency, supporting EM-ID and compatible cards with read distance up to 100 cm depends on your use of card and its quality. Variety of output interfaces are available for different applications including Wiegand 26, and Wiegand 34, standard RS485, non-standard RS485 V2 or V4 and standard RS232.
1. Operating frequency for the standard 125KHz;
2. RF card EM-compliant ID cards;
3. RS232/RS485/WG34/WG42 (RS232 data formats:9600,n,8,1) - Please specific which you want upon order
* please kindly mention the interface required upon purchase. Interface is hardwired and cannot be adjusted out of factory.
4. Response rate: less than 0.2s;
5. Time interval <0.5seconds;
5. Power specifications: +DC 12V 3A
6. Sensing distance: up to100CM!(Depending on the smart card chip effect);
7. Operating temperature:-25--+75;
8. Operating humidity: 10-90%;
9. Built-in antenna:;
10. Mode of delivery:real-time;
11. Product features: small power consumption, high sensitivity, longer range card reading distance, high-performance, low cost, strong anti-interference, reliability
12. Case material: PVC with internal black resin filled (and effective waterproofing)
13. Dimension: 230mm x 230mm x 35mm
14. Application: intelligent car parks, factory, hospital, Bank, library, access management, access statistics also include railway zhadao, vehicle management;
1 x Mid-range Reader with selected interface
1 x Long range card as sample
(power adapter not included)
|With Built-in Battery||N/A|
Write Your Own Review
Still have a question? No worries.