RFID UHF On-Metal Tag ISO18000-6C Metal Resistant metal tag screw hole
- Buy 10 for $0.58 each and save 11%
- Buy 100 for $0.53 each and save 19%
- Buy 1000 for $0.38 each and save 42%
RFID UHF anti- metal tag ISO18000-6C resistant metal tag strip with screw hole
UHF anti- metal tag (ABS shell strip with screw holes )
Typically , the electromagnetic wave across the metal body , because of strong reflection effect , destroy the sticky on the surface of the electronic tag reader return signal , resulting in difficult to apply the electronic tag on the metal surface . After several years of development, developed many years ago for radio interference of electromagnetic wave absorbing materials , and successfully applied in the RFID tag reader equipment , and other areas of electromagnetic immunity , after years of world-wide application of feedback , dark have domestic and foreign customers praise and recognition.
The packaging materials produced by LF, HF, UHF band RFID tags can be directly attached to such as cylinders, tanks , vehicles according to the card, the machine identification , mold tracking, metal containers and other identification and management .
● Label Size : 135 * 22mm
● Antenna Size : 52X15mm
● Antenna Material Copper
● PET substrate material
● Antenna thickness of 0.01mm
● Substrate thickness 0.03mm
● Induction Frequency 840 ~ 960MHz
● comply with ISO18000-6 standards
● Chip Optional : NXP-XM/XL/HSL; Alien-H2/H3; Impinj-M2/M3 etc.
● Working frequency : 915MHz;
● Resonant Frequency : 915MHz + /-13MHz;
● Storage Capacity Optional : 0 bits / 96 bits / 512 bits/2048 bits;
● Endurance : 10,000 times (HSL 10 million times ) ;
● Data retention time : 10 years ;
● Communication speed : 640 K bits / s (HSL 40kbit / s);
● Packaging materials: high temperature engineering ABS plastics ;
●Working environment : -25 � ~ +65 �
● cylinders, tanks , vehicles according to the card, the machine identification , tracking molds , metal containers and other identification and management .
|With Built-in Battery||N/A|
Still have a question? No worries.