RFID UHF Container Seal Tag
- Place of origin : Fujian China ( mainland )
- Brand name : Xminnov ODM or OEM
- Air interface Protocol: ISO/IE EC 18000-6C, EPC Class 1 Gen 2
- Chip : Alien Higgs 3/Higgs 4 (customized chip were supported)
- Unique TID : 96 bits
- EPC : 96 bits
- User Memory : 512 bits
- Data retention : 10 years
- Write endurance : 100,000 cycles
- Read Range : Up to 10 meter
- Operating Frequency: 865-868Mhz (ETSI), 902-928MHz (FCC)
- Operating Mode: Passive (Battery-less transponder)
- Ingress Protection: IP65
- Operating Temperature: -30˚C to +80˚C
- Storage Temperature: -30˚C to +80˚C
- RFID Container Seal Tag is used in areas where long-range reading,anti-collision,multi-data reading,high speed identification and unique authentication ID functions are required.
- The seal also enables offline tamper verification.
- Once the seal is applied to the container, it cannot be removed without destroying both the Seal and the ability to read the RFID data stored within it. Each Seal has a unique identification number (TID) and provision for additional customized EPC data to be stored.Thus any tampering of the seal becomes immediately apparent, as either the seal is missing, or if a new seal has been fitted, responds with an incorrect number.
- The use of UHF RFID technology enables automated seal reading via an appropriate reader installed (eg. when a container is passing a check point and can be used for a various security seal applications such as regular containers, railroad cars, metallic pallets etc.
|With Built-in Battery||No|
Write Your Own Review
Still have a question? No worries.