RFID UHF EPC 96-bit UHF dual-channel dual antenna reader RS232 + RS485 + Wiegand + SDK # HY
RFID UHF EPC UHF dual-channel dual antenna reader RS232 + RS485 + Wiegand + SDK # HY
HY201R is RFID reader/writer is a compact and integrated UHF RFID device used to identify tags and write data into tags in mid range distance in indoor conditions like warehouses, manufacturing facilities, distribution centers or libraries.
Special built version with R2000 module. The read-writer is specially built with 2 channels with dual antennas for applications requiring maximizing readability based with simplier but just enough setup. It is based on industrial leading Impinj INDY R2000 reader chip. Anti-collision mechanism and can read multiple tags up to 200 instantaneously.
- Dual channel with dual antenna all-in-one unit
- For tag programming and document management as a integrated reader
- PC interface
- User-friendly tag programming software
- Easy data transfer
- Anti-collision mechanism and can read multiple tags at once
- Frequency Range: All frequency bands in the world available
- Operation Mode: Fixed Frequency or FHSS, Software Programmable
- RF Power Output Range: +15dBm～+30dBm Factory Default :+25dBm
- Built-in Antenna: 8dBi Circular Polarization
- Compatible Types of Tag: EPC C1 G2 (ISO18000-6C), or ISO18000-6B
- Communication Ports: RS-232 + RS485 + Wiegand (TCP/IP or WIFI customizable at extra cost)
- Communication Rates: adjustable up to 57,600 bps
- Power Supply: AC Adapter AC110~220V/DC 5V
- Dimension / Weight: 30 x 30 x 8mm x 2
- Operation Temp
- Working Temp: -20℃~+55℃
- Storage Temp: -45℃~+85℃
- Software Interface:
- 1) Allows Programmable interface with host applications.
- 2) Currently supports VC or VB applications.
- SDK available for C#, Java and VB.
|With Built-in Battery||No|
Write Your Own Review
Still have a question? No worries.