RFID UHF Desktop Reader Writer Server Multi-Tag RS232 EPC 96-bit 30dBm External Antenna
RFID UHF Desktop Reader Writer Server Multi-Tag RS232 EPC 30dBm External Antenna
HY107 desktop reader/writer is a compact and integrated UHF RFID device used to identify tags and write data into tags in mid range distance in indoor conditions like warehouses, manufacturing facilities, distribution centers or libraries. User can fit different external antenna to fit their specific need.
- Completely independent intellectual property rights design;
- Fully support UHF EPC Gen2 (ISO18000-6 - c) , ISO18000-6 b Agreement electronic tag;
- Advanced tag collision processing algorithm, high literacy rate; (distinguish multiple cards at a time)
- Working frequency 902 ~ 928 MHZ ( Can be adjusted according to the requirements of different countries or regions )
- With broad spectrum frequency hopping (FHSS) Work or fixed frequency means of transmission;
- The output power : The biggest 30 DBM (adjustable);
- Built in sending and receiving antenna, read distance about 2 M , write to the distance about 50 cm*
- Low power design, single 6 v Power supply;
- Support response (interaction) working mode and active work mode;
- Active work mode output format and parameters can be configured;
- support USB interface;
- Provide dynamic link libraries ( DLL ), support for secondary development.
- SDK on C# and Delphi and VC
- External antenna is not included, it requires to purchase separately.
|With Built-in Battery||No|
Write Your Own Review
Still have a question? No worries.