RFID UHF Full Range 860-960 MHz Mid-range 12M Reader Writer RS232RS485Wiegand EPC 96-bit 18000 Multi-tags
RFID UHF Full Range 860-960 MHz Mid-range 12M Reader Writer RS232/RS485/Wiegand EPC 18000 Multi-tags
We are professional RFID solutions provider that provide full range RFID products from Low Frequency 125 KHZ, to High Frequency 13.56 MHz to Ultra-high Frequency of 860-960 MHz. Our products are built based on state-of-art solutions from world-class developers liked NXP, Philips, etc. RFID system is our major line of business, we can provide not only readers, but also various kinds of tags, software development, application design as well as multiple technologies integration. Welcome any kind of partnership and co-operation for projects. Welcome contact us for discussion. In addition to products, we can help you to design your implementation and handle software development upon request.
HY Series of RFID readers are integrated reader writer with built-in antenna, radio frequency (RF) module, tag decoder, and power supply. It is ideal for mid-range distance (talk about within 6 metres) applications like parking and access control applications. This RFID Reader ( and also with Writer capability ) can offer effective and accuracy identification for long range access control. Operating at a frequency range of 860MHz to 960MHz ( the range can be adjusted to your local standard by our new version software bundled for FREE ), the UHF reader supports multi-directional reading, thus giving high accuracy for tracking items.
It supports both ISO 18000-6B and ISO18000-6C (EPC Gen 2) protocols. And this reader can read tens of tags at once without the issue of collison, with an average read time for single card of less than 10 ms per 64 bits.
The fixed UHF RFID reader is easy for integration into many projects. Multiple interfaces including RS232, RS485 and Wiegand all available for installers convenience. Installer is just required to activate the corresponding interface from our software bundled for use. No need to care about your future setup at the time of purchase. Therefore, it is a very flexible choice for developers and installers for their projects in a wide range of mid-range applications.
- All-in-One reader package
- All frequency band in the world available (programmable from software)
- Compatible with EPC G2(ISO 18000-6C) or ISO18000-6B
- Max reader range 12 metres
- Water and dust proof, anti-interference, can work under thunder and light
- Easy to install with enclosure up-and-down adjustable bracket, durable and cost effectives
- SDK available for customization on C#, Java and VB. Welcome contact us for additional quotation of system development.
Customization on Device FREE labour
- We provide customzation on our HY series RFID equipment with FREE labour ( may charge parts ONLY if required )
- Possible customization include but not limiting to:
- integrated with relay for controlling external device e.g. access control, alarming
- built-in encryption for card protection
- change the combination of connecting interfaces
- adjust the effective reading distance
- hard-code some features to firmware
- tailor-made the output format for integrating with external system
- Frequency Range: All frequency bands in the world available
- Operation Mode: Fixed Frequency Band and FHSS Software Programmable RF
- Power Output : +15dBm~+30dBm (Adjustable)
- Antenna Ports : Circular Polarization antenna.
- Communication Ports: RS-232，RS-485，Wiegand all included (contact us for more options on interface at extra cost)
- Compatible Types of Tag: EPC C1 G2 (ISO18000-6C), or ISO18000-6B
- Read Range: 0~12m
- Antenna Gain: 12 dBi
- Communication Rates: Up to 57,600 bps
- Software Interface: 1) Support API with host applications; 2) Currently supports VC or VB applications
- Power Consumed: +9~+18V DC <= 3 Amps
- Adapter: AC110~220V/DC +12V 4A
- Dimension:445x445x55 mm
- Weight: 7 KG
- Operation Temp: -20℃~+60℃
- StorageTemp: -45℃~+85℃
- IP Ranking:IP64
- 1 x Reader Writer
- 1 x Mounting Bracket
- 1 x softwares (download from website)
- 1 x connecting cable
- 1 x power adapter
|With Built-in Battery||No|
Still have a question? No worries.