Magento 2 Progressive Web Application (PWA)
Progressive Web Application for Magento 2: Progressive Web Application development uses web browser compatibility to provide app-like experience to the users. PWA is a web technology of making a website which acts and feels like a native application. Progressive Web application launches in the same way as native application regardless of browser choice.
Progressive Web Application for Magento 2: The Progressive Web Application development uses web compatibilities to provide an app-like experience to its customers. The customer can launch the PWA the same as native application regardless of browser choice.
The PWA develops from a browser tab and makes pages more immersive with a low friction customer experience. Progressive Web Applications are light, fast, and require less memory. PWA supports Push Notification, can work in offline mode, look and feel like a native app, load on the home screen, etc.
Magento 2 Progressive Web Apps bridges gaps in web and mobile apps. Magento 2 PWA extension enables cross-browser compatibility to provide an app-like experience.
- Currently, this module supports Android Chrome, Apple Safari, and Opera Mobile browser only.
- PWA extension for Magento 2 supports all Magento 2 responsive templates as well as Webkul Multi-Vendor Marketplace Module.
- Now, Headless PWA for Magento 2 is also available which is built on PWA Studio.
- The web push notification is only compatible with Android devices.
- Implement PWA Scan & Go technology in your physical retail stores using Product NFC Tags for Magento 2.
|With Built-in Battery||No|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Still have a question? No worries.