Essential tool for security alarm and RF professional
Troubleshoot false alarm
Identify the source of signal interference
Versatile and powerful tool, able to learn many chips
Can identify, record and verify signals learnt
This product is a unique instrument for security professionals. It can detect and decode RF wireless signal of 315 MHz amd 433 MHz so enable technicians to handle a lot of technical tasks and troubleshooting.
● Compatible with 315MHz and 433MHz dual-frequency in one unit.
● Fast learning
● Can read wide range of RF chips and automatically identifies a variety of chip (fixed code, learning code, rolling code), display code information providing that the code is not encrypted.
● Automatic rate adaptive chip oscillation resistance, resistance and display signal cycle or
displays the actual conversion of the oscillation resistance, not rough displays several limited resistance
● Chip-level edit internal code information (optional encoding, modify the chip model, modify the resistance, modify the address, modify the key code)
● High stability, high sensitivity long distance, super strong anti-jamming
● LCD Display, operation simple and user-friendly
● All functions can be accessed through a user-friendly menu
● Auto-save of signal learnt, and save up to 35 records
● Can resend or trigger the signal directly from scanner memory directly, no need to duplicate code with additional device, no loss of data even power disconnected
● Adjustable backlight mode (automatic power save mode)
● Built-in antenna
● Can detect wireless signal from tens of meters without obstacle in between.
- Operating frequency: 315MHz and 433MHz (dual-band dual standby, other frequencies can be customized)
- No single device can manipulate all kinds of wireless RF signal in the world, but this unique device has been able to detect and decode a handful number of wireless chips (this is automatically recognition), here the updated list:
- PT2262 and PT2264 ,
- PT2282, and PT2240
- SMC926, SMC918
- HCS300, HCS301 and HCS201
- And other compatible chip of above (because manufacturers different prefix may not as, digital part same can).
- Though this model has support many wireless chipset, but just not all in the world. If in doubt, please contact us and mention the chipset model you're going to work with before order lest your chipset is not supported by the scanner - though the scanner has supported many chipsets.
- Receiver sensitivity: better than -115 dbm
- Data rate: wide range of Adaptive
- Input voltage: 9-12V (operate on AC adapter)
- Operating current: 17 mA
- Size: 135 x 70 x 25mm
- This instrument operates on AC adapter. In case you want it to be portable, you can order from us another package with portable rechargeable battery. Then you can carry your device for outdoor and portable use.
- 1 x scanner
- 1 x power adapter (US or EU, AU or UK power adapter, please mention your need when order )
- 2 x remote control for test ( 1 x 315 MHz and 1 x 433 MHz )
* Manual can be provided for reference upon request.